"Each and every client deserves to be treated with respect; and each case is equally important regardless of the client's social or economic status." Janice F. Alfred, Esq.
Ms. Alfred obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from Hamilton College located in Clinton, NY in 1998. After taking two years off to work at a large law firm in New York City, she enrolled at the New York Law School in 2000.
In 2002, Ms. Alfred became an editor of the New York Law School Journal of Human Rights and published a note titled "Denial of the American Dream: The Plight of Undocumented High School Students Within the U.S. Educational System" and an article titled "The 4th Session of the Commission on the Status of Women: Gender Discrimination and the AIDS pandemic." After graduating from law school, Ms. Alfred moved to Atlanta, Georgia and subsequently became admitted to the Georgia Bar.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
Litigation Percetange: 85% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 2004
- US District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2013
- US District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2010
- US District Court Middle District of Georgia, 2011
- New York Law School, New York, New York J.D. - 2003
- Law Journal: Human Rights Journal Editor, 2001-2003
- Hamilton College, Clinton, New York, B.A. - 1998
Professional Assocations and Memberships
- Cobb County Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- Cobb County Family Law Section, Member, 2015 - Present